Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Pictures and Easter is on it's way

Easter Bunny Name

Your Easter Bunny Name is
Cinna Bun Fuzziwugs Get Your Easter Bunny Name at Quizopolis.com

What is your Easter bunny name?  Mine was Cinna Bun Fuzziwugs. 

Well I do like cinnamon buns and thanks to Hadon I now like cinnamon pancakes. 

 What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? 

 What?  No pictures? 

Well if you have one post it in your journal.  When I am pressed for time I like to eat cereal with bananas and almonds.

My next entry will be about Eric's visit.

Now go take that picture and eat your breakfast and then go see what your bunny name is.

I gotta see a man about a mouse. Barbara   

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Easter bunny name is Doodles Fluffycakes, LOL!! Martha :-)

Anonymous said...

Mine is Carmel Lemondrop.

Anonymous said...

mine is milly fuzziwugs lol :)

Deb

Anonymous said...

LOL mine is Caramel Cottonball

Anonymous said...

I am so glad Easter is on its way.  Spring, Easter, new job, new business venture back to landscaping for us; only hopefully this time with all new and working good equipment for my husband.  Lol.  God is making all things new for us.  Hugs,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Mine is Dandelion Fluffycakes LOL!

Nicole

Anonymous said...

I like protein shakes for breakfast; how original is that? Hoping to hear about your visit with Eric soon :)

betty

Anonymous said...

Hi I'm Milly Honydrops...How do they come up with this I wonder?! My fav thng for breakfast is quality coffee with creamer and an orange craberry muffin. For brunch--I'm hungrier so love omlette with spinach and swiss and yummy potatoes with salsa. Sassy ;-)

http://journals.aol.com/SassyDee50/SassysWORD   <<<Easter poem here

Anonymous said...

What about Cinnimon Pancakes with Bananas and almonds ???

Anonymous said...

Mine is Puddles Choco-Paws...
mmmmmm chocolate...
Linda :)   LOL...

Anonymous said...

bam bam cottonball what kind of a name is that, lol that's mine easter bunny's name. I hope your visit with Eric was great.  

Anonymous said...

My name was Bugs Hucklebunny . . . .

interesting . . .

but I like your name better, has a much nicer ring to it.

Amanda :)
http://journals.aol.com/trickeytricky/CountryMyKindaLivin

Anonymous said...

"Pesky Wabbit"    E. Fudd

Anonymous said...

You can check out my "Bunny" name here.   LOL  http://journals.aol.com/queenb8261/DiaryofaMadwoman/entries/1104
Barb