1. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #79 from Cat: If you could trade places with one person in your family for a week, who would you choose? And would you want to trade as they are now, or sometime in the past (or future)?
2. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #80 from De: What were you doing 1 year ago this month, and are you more or less satisfied with your life today?
I was working at a dead end job as a waitress and very stressed out. So glad I quit that job! I loved the waitressing and tip money, but that restaurant was a nightmare that I am so glad I woke from!
3. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #81 from Lisa: Do you prefer watching television over surfing the Internet?
I would rather be on line.Unless Survivor, Big Brother, Super Nanny, Trading Places, Wife Swap, or The Amazing Race is on. Then do not expect to see me on line!
4. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #82 from Antonette: Outside of the U.S., where would you live and why?
Anywhere , were it is warm and sunny and I could lay around on a beach all day and just relax......
5. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #83 from Elton: When you leave your home, do you ever feel paranoid that you've left something behind?
Yes because usually...I have LOLOL
6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #84 from Laura: What song or songs would you want played at your own funeral and why?
Born To Fly
I'll Fly Away
When I Get Where I'm Going
The 23rd Psalm