Sunday, March 12, 2006

Saturday Six On Sunday...Now Where Did I Get That?




     1. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #79 from Cat: If you could trade places with one person in your family for a week, who would you choose? And would you want to trade as they are now, or sometime in the past (or future)? 
 
I would trade places with Eric being a chef in Austin and getting to go to a great school and learning how to be a chef and them actually becoming one at the young age of 21!  You go son!
 

          2. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #80 from De: What were you doing 1 year ago this month, and are you more or less satisfied with your life today?

    I was working at a dead end job as a waitress and very stressed out.  So glad I quit that job!  I loved the waitressing and tip money, but that restaurant was a nightmare that I am so glad I woke from!
     3. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #81 from Lisa: Do you prefer watching television over surfing the Internet?

     I would rather be on line.Unless Survivor, Big Brother, Super Nanny, Trading Places, Wife Swap, or The Amazing Race is on.  Then do not expect to see me on line!

 

     4. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #82 from Antonette: Outside of the U.S., where would you live and why?

     Anywhere , were it is warm and sunny and I could lay around on a beach all day and just relax......

     5. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #83 from Elton: When you leave your home, do you ever feel paranoid that you've left something behind?

     Yes because usually...I have LOLOL


     6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #84 from Laura: What song or songs would you want played at your own funeral and why?

     Born To Fly

I Believe

I'll Fly Away

When I Get Where I'm Going

The 23rd Psalm

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice answers.  I LOVE doing all these things but I either haven't felt well or haven't had any time and OMG....my grandbabies are here.  Am I ever in for it now. They are totally different than our oldest granddaughter. They wear me out just watchin them.  And this was just day one.  LOL  I tell ya what though...there was NOTHING better, NO better medicine than Shelby (4) RUNNING to me (mind you I haven't seen them in over a year) and screaming "Gramma"!!! Even her 2 yr old sister, Mackenzie came to right away. I was afraid she'd be a little standoffish.  I'll do an entry or write an email as soon as I get the time. LOL
Hugs sis, Barb

Anonymous said...

Im with ya on the Super Nanny...........
I love that show.....
She is incredible...

Anonymous said...

I think it would be fun to be a chef and to be so young :)

betty

Anonymous said...

good answers, my cousin who is now 36 graduated at around 19 from the culinary school of hyde park new york.  He loved that. He is an awsome chef.

Anonymous said...

The Saturday Six on Tuesday. . .  hehehe.

1. 21 . . . a chef . . . hook me up. :) Shhhh, don't tell Mike.
2. Glad you woke up too.
3. Survivor, I am an addict too.
4. Anywhere with a Margaritta in hand, sounds delightful.
5. Who doesn't? Right?
6. Some good selections.

Take Care!

Amanda :)
http://journals.aol.com/trickeytricky/CountryMyKindaLivin