Thursday, March 30, 2006

Ten Good Things

Several journals are starting to include a weekly list of ten good things that have happened to them in the last week. I decided it's time for me to give this a shot.

1. I WON MONEY!!!!

2. ERIC CAME TO VISIT ME!!!

3.  RICK GOT THE ROOF ON THE HOUSE!!!

4.  I HAD A GREAT TALK WITH MY PARENTS ON THE PHONE!!!

5.  I AM OFF FROM WORK TODAY!!!!

6.  I DID SOME CLEANING....

7.  I WON MONEY....DID I ALREADY SAY THAT?

8.  I HAVE TIME TO SING TODAY!!!

9.  OR TAKE A NAP!!!

10.  WHY AM I YELLING?  BECAUSE I AM TRYING TO FORGET WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY!!!

YOUR TURN 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol Those are 10 great things!! I'm catching up on journals so I can't do this now maybe next week big hug Marina

Anonymous said...

great list! I've seen this in other journals too; I think its a wonderful idea. We need to focus on the good things more than bad, right?

betty

Anonymous said...

I am finally getting outside and working on the dog pen which is the best I have felt for quite awhile.     I am glad to have one good reason to be happy.    mark

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is a great idea. . .

1. The lady at the check out liked my shoes.
2. I had a great Monday morning meeting with my project manager.
3. I made it to and from where I needed to be safely.
4. I started my period . . . not a good thing, but a good thing.
5. I had a nice talk with my momma.
6. Mike and I have been talking.
7. I had a fabulous dinner last night.
8. I got paid this week.
9. I've lost a pound.
10 . . . . I am alive!

Amanda :)
http://journals.aol.com/trickeytricky/CountryMyKindaLivin

P.S. -> Yeah, you did mention you won money. :)

Anonymous said...

my son nd i went outside today and we walked around the neighboehood,he rode his bike and i pulled him around in his wagon! noelle

Anonymous said...

I did mine this morning -- http://journals.aol.com/lifes2odd/Justvisiting/entries/642

Anonymous said...

well it sounds like you had a wonderful week for the most part. Did you spend the money yet? So happy Rick has the roof on.

Anonymous said...

I know I'm late in responding...but regarding the last one...What happened?
Hugs, Barb