Sunday, March 5, 2006

Patrick's Saturday Six

Patrick's Saturday Six

1. Have you given up anything for Lent? If so, what did you give up?  The church in which I grew up,Southern Baptist , didn't do Lent.  

2. How prepared is your bathroom? Not counting the one you currently have open, how many unopened units of the following do you have waiting in your cabinets?
A. Tubes of Toothpaste   3 all opened and flat so that you have to roll it up from the bottom. LOL
B. Sticks of Deodorant  We use spray Rick has his and I have mine...when I run out of mine I sneek his LOL

C. Packs of Toilet Paper  2 rolls

D. Bars of Soap     1 million we only use soap on Saturday nights so we never run out.

3. Has a commercial for any specific medication ever prompted you to visit your doctor to discuss either the illness or symptoms the advertised product treats? If so, did you ask the doctor to prescribe that specific medication?  Just say no to drugs!!!

4. Take this quiz (if you haven't already!): What part of fall  are you? (Hey, since Spring is almost here, why not!) well I can't load the picture but it said colorful leaves...pretty but soon dead....WHATEVER!!!!!!!!

 <?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /> <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />     

5. Which is more full right now at your home: your kitchen trash bag, your vacuum cleaner bag, your wallet, your stomach, or your car's fuel tank?  full kitchen trash, no vacuum cleaner, wallet? Ha I wish!  Stomach? nope empty, Car fuel tank?  Can anyone say E?

6. If the blog gods imposed some new law that says you could only participate in one regularly-scheduled meme per week, other than the Saturday Six, Sunday Seven or Tuesday Two, which one would you choose? (Leave a link to the most recent edition if you wish!)  Robins 5er and Bettys Photo shoot Vals Word Play..I know that is three...so sue me.

YOUR TURN! BARBARA

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any time I get down to 2 rolls of TP, I panic!  Of course you have to remember that I don't drive, and that I live in the boonies.  So I try to stay stocked up on essentials like that.

Anonymous said...

My stomach will soon be full................

I am making Cinimon Pancakes.....  YEA....

Anonymous said...

I love your answer to bars of soap; you have such a great sense of humor

betty

Anonymous said...

you only use soap once a week, lol I knew I could smell you from here by Tuesday.  Great answers funny stuff.

Anonymous said...

You only use soap on Saturday.... lol... You are hilarious!!!
Have a good Monday!!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

My Mom said that back in the days of the "privey" that it could be extremely cold on winter days.   They used the Congressional Record.   My cabin had a concrete tank with a wooden box on top as the seat when I moved in, in 84.   It was not until 97 that city water was finally brought to my area that I installed the flush toilet.    mark