Sunday, March 12, 2006

Sunday Seven


THIS WEEK'S QUESTION:
Name up to seven books you own that you've read more than once.

1.  Websters Dictionary

and you thought I made up half of them there words!

2. My Encloypedias

lotsa perty pictures

 

3. Phone Book

cheeper than callin information

4.  1001 Ways To Be Romantic

a girl can dream

5.  Sabrina...my unfinished book

wanta trade manuscripts Hadon I will show you mine if you show me yours

6.  Church Mouse written by my Dad Dr. Robert F. Cullum

The number one book on the Barbaras Best Seller List.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh baby Baby............................
I like that offer.....

Anonymous said...

great list of books; I bet Rick is romantic :)

betty

Anonymous said...

The only books I have read more than once would be the stories I read to Gabby when she was a kid.  I never read a book twice.