It's Friday and it is time for what I call "THE 5'er!" If you want to play all you do is cut and paste these questions into your journal.
This weeks theme is...potatoes. I don't know why...I am just thinking about them.
1. When was the last time you had mashed potatoes? Just the other day when all I had was one potato. I was surprised it made enough to fill me up! Were they regular mashed potatoes or some kind of fancy version?
They were as regular as you can get, lots of milk and butter and my handy dandy mixer.
2. Do you grow your own veggies?Yes. Have a garden?Every year we plant a huge garden, I will take some pictures of it this year. If so are potatoes one of the things you grow? of course!!!
3. French fried potatoes...do you like natural cut fries, with skin still on or the McDonald's kind?
Yes, yes and oh yes!
4. How about potato salad? Do you like it? Have a family recipe you have used for years?
I love homemade pototo salad, I make it like my grandma did with eggs, bacon, miracle whip, onions, and and potatos. A dab of mustard too.
5. Did you have a Mr. Potato head as a kid? Ever purchased one for someone else's kid?
I loved playing with Mr. Potato, he rocks!
Bonus question just cause I think potatoes are cool...did you ever put a potato in a glass jar with water and watch the roots grow in school. Like a science experiment? And does anyone know what the purpose of that experiment is?
I think I might have can't remember why either.
Now get to it! Barbara