It's Friday and it is time for what I call "THE 5'er!"
If you want to play all you do is cut and paste these questions into your journal. On the following Friday a new set of questions! Have fun!
This weeks theme is...Games! I love playing games.
1. Have you ever played Truth or Dare? Either as an adult or a child?
This use to be one of our favorite games to play as children. Christi and I would play at night when we were suppose to be asleep. Silly things like...I dare you to sneak up on Mom and Dad and see what they are doing. As a teenager we would play a more dareing type of game. I played this game with Eric when he was little and used it to dare him to do something he didn't like to do...like I dare you to brush your teeth for a whole minute LOL
2. What is your all time favorite game?
I like to play pictionary, Jeopardy..oh that's not a board game. Have you ever played Upword? It's like Scrabble only you build words on words. I like that one too.
3. Hormones were rampant as a teenager. Did you ever play spin the bottle? Can you tell us about it?
Are you kidding me? Of course we played Spin the Bottle!! How else do you think we got those shy boys to kiss us!!! LOL
4. When was the last time you played a game? Who were you with? Where did you play it and what game was it?
The last game I played was Trivial Pursuit DVD. Eric and I played it last time I went to visit. I beat him of course...I don't know why no one ever wants to play me. LOL
5. If "Life" really was a game where would you be on the board? In Jail? Do not pass go? Bankrupt? Buying out property? Having babies? Boardwalk?
I would be on one of the railroads because I take life one day at a time and have found myself at many crossings....get it?
That's it. Your turn to roll the dice. Come back and leave a link in Robins journal
Have fun, Barbara