Here are this week's "Saturday Six" questions. Either answer the questions in a comment at Patrick's Weekender, or put the answers in an entry on your journal...but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as "first to play," you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!
1. Do any of your friends, family or co-workers know about your blogs? For those that do, did you tell them or have they stumbled upon it by themselves?
I have told some of my friends about my journal, but most of them aren't on a computer and rarely go there. I put a shortcut to my journal on my parents computer and they go by and read it occassionally. Most of my readers are from all over the United States and I have two readers that I adore also from the UK. I sometimes wonder just who does come by and read my journal. I find myself holding back at times because I don't want to put anything that would hurt someones feelings. I also have a private journal that only I have access to. I am using it to write about my personal feelings and upbringing. I welcome all readers and comments to this journal. I do wish some of the people who read it would leave me a comment though, just so I will know they stopped by...is this you? Leave me a comment!
2. How did you come up with the title of your blogs?
When I started my journal I was working as a waitress and had a lot of things happening at work that were unbelievable. I was going to write stories about my daily happenings at work. Since then I have left that job and now work as a cashier in a grocery store. I like the name, so I kept it...I mean how does Confessions of a Cashier Angel sound? Wierd right? And I will always be a waitress in heart because I love helping people. So deal.
3. Do you prefer to have many projects going on at once or do you prefer multitasking?
I multi task a little bit, but when I get really into doing an entry or playing a game I sometimes get annoyed when a couple of people...I won't name IM me and then say nothing because they are multi tasking. I think it is rude to IM me and then make me wait 20 minutes while they are doing something else. Kinda like being on the phone and being put on hold...know what I mean? If you IM me, talk!
4. Take this quiz (if you haven't already!): What high school stereotype are you?
.What else would you think? LOL BTW I am not flaky!!
5. What was the hardest thing to master when you were learning to drive? Parellel parking...I can't even spell it!!
6. How well did you do with that one thing on your very first driver's exam? Still can't do it!!!
Your turn!!! Have fun...I always do!