First Entry for 2006Patrick's Saturday Six
For those who'd like to join in on the fun, playing is simple: you can either answer the questions in Patrick's journal or you can answer them in your own blog and leave a link. It is strongly recommended that you answer the journals in your blog and post the link.
1. From a financial standpoint, was 2005 a good year or a bad year for you? it wasn't that great, but we managed to get through it day by day thanks to the Lord
Do you expect 2006 to be better or worse? Hopefully better, I am looking to win the lottery....
2. What was your least favorite moment of 2005? The day that Jacob died
3. Did you lose anyone close to you in 2005? If so, who were they? My nephew Jacob Carter was killed in a motorcycle accident. We will miss him forever. He was only 19 years old.
4. Take this quiz (if you haven't already!): What do you know about blogging? .zNot much apparently LOL
Well, You Know What a Blog Is...
You got 3/8 correct!
But, truthfully, most blogs probably bore you.
5. Where were you when 2005 began? At home Where were you when 2005 ended? At home watching Laurence Welk..I know ZZZ
6. Did you make new year's resolutions for 2005? NoIf so, how many did you keep? All of them LOL
Okay your turn, Barbara
I had another long entry for today and when I went to decorate it I lost the whole story. Guess I will try it again another day. I did put some pictures for you on here.
They are of my husband hard at work on our future living room.