It's Friday and it is time for what Robin calls "THE 5'er!"
If you want to play all you do is cut and paste these questions into your journal. (there is no deadline as to when you can do "The 5'er) When you have answered them come back and leave a link in hercomment section. On the following Friday she will have a new set of questions! Have fun!
This weeks theme is...CONDIMENTS! Why? Um...I have no idea..sounded fun. lol
1. Do you snag extra condiments to take home when you eat at a fast food joint?
How else do you think I stick with my food budget of 30 dollars a week. Heck yeah, I am not proud. I draw the line at taking salt and pepper shakers though... and it is not polite to take the cheese shakers at pizza places either..not cool!
2. What is the one condiment you could not live without?
Ketchup, if I don't have it, I would rather eat a hot fudge brownie sundae with vanilla ice cream and whipped cream and a cherry with the stem on top. With lots of extra hot fudge pouring onto the plate...thanks Robin...now I am hungry for this.
3. Miracle Whip or Mayonaise?
It depends on what I am eating. In potatoe salad I like Miracle Whip/ On Ham Sandwiches or Bacon Cheeseburgers melting with swiss cheese and onion I like mayonaise
4. What is your idea of the perfect hot dog?
The "perfect" hot dog must have the following ingrediants....Hot dog (duh) toasted bun, sweet relish, onions, shredded cheese. Please let someone else have my chili cuz it makes too big of a mess. Before and after you eat it...I did not just type that.
5. Take a picture of some "stolen" condiments in your house and post it. (If you can't take a pic...take inventrory of what you have and tell me about it.) I know sometimes they aren't actually "stolen" they just give you a lot and maybe you save them in your fridge for another time.
Okay I will be right back I gotta go take some pictures....listen to the jeopardy music while I am gone, or you could sing Henry the Eighth I am....see how many times you can sing it before I come back....oh wait to save this I have to take the picture first...lucky you all you have to do is click to enlarge the picture on top!
- And that's what we call the 5 er
- Go Play already!!!! Barbara