Friday, December 30, 2005

I've been tagged by Holly

Tagged By HollyThese are are the rules; the first player of this game starts with the topic. Five weird habits of yourself and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don’t forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says “You are tagged” (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.

5 Weird Habits!

1. I make a typed grocery list

2. I make a detailed list of the housework I need to do and assign each chore a playing card in a deck of cards and when I pick that card I do that job.

3. I use my car as an office.  I could live for a week in there if I ever broke down.

4.I keep all kinds of old papers, pictures and junk because you never know when you might need it.  Okay I am a pack rat.

5. I blow dry the seat of the potty before sitting down on a cold morning and I use desitin on my zits.

How gross and wierd is that?

Thanks Holly for bringing out the wackiness in me for the world to hear.

LOL

I am tagging Betty, Marina, Robin, Lisa, and Amanda.

There...Barbara

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love #5!!  I use desitin on my lips before bed, lol!

Terra

Anonymous said...

Oh no- I've been tagged!!  

I am impressed that you take time to type the grocery list.  That is being really organized!!  And the deck of cards for cleaning jobs is a great idea!  Hmmm, now ya got me thinking...
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I did this already happy too see you thought of me too
hugs, marina

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being an editor's pick. -Dawn-

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year.  Ya know, I only have one weird habit (LOLOLOL yeah right) and that's eating peanut butter on a lot of things.  Like peanut butter & dill pickle sandwiches, peanut butter & bologna sandwiches, peanut butter, vanilla ice cream & potato chips, etc. Oh but I think one of my fave sandwiches is butter and radish.
:) Barb     http://journals.aol.com/queenb8261/DiaryofaMadwoman/
   


Anonymous said...

I love the playing card idea for housework and chores!  Hope 2006 is a year filled with blesssings for you!  -  Barbara