Friday, October 14, 2005

7 Things

7 THINGS I PLAN TO DO BEFORE I DIE.

1. Spend plenty of time with my family

2. Write a best seller

3. Make a professional music cd

4. Get organized

5. Make a trip to Italy

6. See my son as a chef in his own restaurant

7. Live, laugh and love alot

7 THINGS I CAN DO.

1. carry a tune

2. entertain children

3. write

4. paint

5. be creative

6. give good advice

7. love unconditionally

7 THINGS I CANNOT DO:

1. Tolerate people who steal and lie

2. play the guitar

3. gymnastics like I did when I was young

4.  Be mean to people

5. Worry about the future

6. Understand the opposite sex

7. Manage time

7 THINGS THAT ATTRACT ME TO THE OPPOSITE SEX:

1. a sense of humor ( a must)

2. a nice butt

3. a good heart

4. pretty eyes

5. easy to talk to

6.  the way he smiles

7. being a friend

7 THINGS I SAY MOST OFTEN:

1. ODDAT one day at a time

2. Go with the flow

3. Call me

4. I miss Eric

5.okay

6. be quiet Survivor in on

7. I love you

7 CELEBRITY CRUSHES:

1. Brad Pitt

2. Ashton

3. Donny Osmond

4.  Mel Gibson

5.  Colby from survivor

6. John Travolta

7. Will Smith

7 People I'd like to see do this Seven thing:

1. Margaret

2. Maryilyn

3. Marshall

4. Tanya

5. my mother

6. my husband

7. my son
 

No comments: