Thursday, October 13, 2005

about me

I AM:  Barbara, friend to all, faithful wife, good daughter, wonderful Mom

I WANT:Everyone to be happy, to know Jesus and go to Heaven with me one day. A happy home .To write a book and be creative.

I HAVE: so many people who I love and love me back

I WISH: no one had to suffer.

I HATE: liars, theifs and people who think they are better than other people

I MISS: my son Eric, spending more time with my family

I FEAR:nothing because God is watching over me and I have two guardian angels, my little sister Christi and recently my nephew Jacob.

I HEAR: My airconditioner motor that is too loud and I have to turn up the tv :)

I WONDER:what God has in store for my life but I will wait on him

 I LOVE: My family, my husband,Rick my son Eric and my baby daughter (dog) Tiny.  Being happy.  learning new things. life. Jesus

. I ALWAYS: try to be fair and watch out for peoples feelingsTell alot of jokes to make people laugh

 I AM NOT    : mean ,hateful ,envyous dishonest or cruel

I AM NOT ALWAYS: organized

I NEED: lots of friends

I SHOULD: get busy and clean this house instead of procrastinaitn  I should learn to spell :)

No comments: