Monday, October 31, 2005

Trick or Treat

Happy Halloween Everyone!

This will be the first year I don't dress up :(.

I will be working today from 3:45 until 9.  I am sure I will be selling alot of candy.  I bet we will be busy too.  Last minute shoppers in a hurry to get home for the trick or treaters.  I am trying to gear myself up for Thanksgiving rush, so I guess today will be a good test run. 

I am going to grab up the extra candy after I get off work and hide it from my self to put in my son's Christmas stocking.  Think  he will notice that it was Halloween candy on Christmas morning?

This is how he found out where Santa Claus did his shopping for his stocking.  Can you believe that Santa forgot to take off the price tags that said Dollar General?

I am in a much better mood today than I was yesterday.  We have tons of fish left over so I don't even have to cook dinner tonight when I get home.

I love having this extra hour to chill.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy Halloween.  I will be back to check on you guys later

BOO!!!!!!! BARBARA

No comments: