Sunday, October 16, 2005

Patricks survey

1. Who was the last person you send flowers to? 

i really can't remember, well one time I gave my husband flowers on Valentines day so that I could really have some lol.

 Who was the last person to send you flowers?  my husband on our 16th anniversary

2. What is your favorite single piece of furniture in your home and why?the kitchen table.  It is where we eat, I do my painting and a general meeting place


3. You are given the chance to model clothing in a catalog.  What type of clothing would you most want to model and why? I guess it would have to be winter wear because it would cover everything up lol

4. Take this quiz:  What is your "power color?"***Your Power Color Is Magenta***


At Your Highest:

You energize yourself and push others to succeed.

At Your Lowest:

You feel frustrated and totally overwhelmed.

In Love:

You are surprised by who you attract. You're a love magnet.

How You're Attractive:

Open and free spirited, people want to explore the world with you.

Your Eternal Question:

"What is my next source of inspiration?"


/
5. What product are you mostly likely to buy in bulk? I usually buy stuff I use alot like oil and toilet paper lol.

 Have you figured out whether you actually are saving money by doing so? it does save money

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #75 from Mortimer:  Now that winter is approaching, what is your ultimate comfort food? chili and cornbread with chewy brownies for dessert

What guilty pleasure do you eat that is sinfully not good for you but, you can't get enough? homemade bread

No comments: