Friday, October 14, 2005

Reading others journals

I spent alot of time on my computer last night and I came across some interesting people who journal out there.  I hope that my journal will be as inspiring as theirs are to me. I am lucky to have so many friends and family who truly love me.  Today I decided to take it easy and have a Barbara day.  I am not going to clean...well maybe just a little.  I am trying to gear my self up to be back in the working world.  I start my training on Tues of next week.  I will be riding in to San Antonio with a person I just met.  I hope she is as excited as I am about starting this new job.  I do not want to be late for class.  I want to thank all my friends who have given me encouragement this last week.  Jacobs family and I can feel all the love and prayers coming out way.  Please continue to pray for his family.  If you did come and read my journal Pamela I say a special hi to you and want you to know that my prayers are with you.  I'd like to give a shout out to some of my friends that I have recently invited to read my journal...Hey marshall, Hi margaret, hello marilyn. Hey Ruben.  If any one does read this please leave me a comment.  I love all of you, Barbara 

No comments: