Tuesday, October 18, 2005

One Down Four More To Go

Well I survived night one of training.  The girl I rode in with was really nice.  We had four hours of learning about customer relations and the history of the store.  It was interesting and the instructor was upbeat and friendly.  She answered all our questions and was very helpful.  Everyone there was so nice.  The second part was learning how to bag correctly.  I thiink some people who work at this store must have slept through that class because my groceries were never packed that organized.  I like learning to do things the right way.  Tomorrow I just have to go in to my store and have a short orientation.  It will probably only last an hour or so.  I missed my favorite show tonight.  The Amazing Race so I will have to find it on line and see if I can find out what happened.  I really wish I didn't have to miss Survivor on Thurs too.  Hopefully I won't have to work these nights or I will have to go and buy me a new vcr.  I am a little tired from all the listening.  I think I will get plenty of exercise working at the store.  I think  it is going to be a lot of fun.  I plan on sleeping late tomorrow.  Okay so far so good. yeah.

No comments: