1. What is a bigger pet peeve for you: someone trying to talk on a cell phone during a movie, a baby crying in a restaurant, a dog barking on your street, or music played loud enough to rattle windows.
The worst for me is people who talk on their cell phones and make other people wait on them, such as a waitress trying to take their order or standing in line and making the people behind them wait to pay and the cashier to get paid. GRRR.
Babies crying never gets to me because I have the magic to stop the crying. Works everytime.
Dogs barking..only when I am trying to sleep.
And music...heck no turn it up!!!
I like Obsession, but also like Moonlight Path
2. What is your favorite cologne or perfume that you wear most often? Which one is the one you like the scent of, but don't wear often or at all?
3. In your opinion, what is the best way to tell someone you value how much they mean to you?
The best way is often and just to say I love you. A letter is nice too because it is something they can take with them to remind them when you are away. A picture with I love you on it is even better.
4. Earlier this week, I posted a personality quiz: If you haven't taken it, please do; if you already have, how accurate were the results compared with your true personality.
My score was 45. Definitely me:
41 TO 50 POINTS: Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.
5. When was the last time you feel you got as much sleep as you really needed in a single night?
Sleep? Define sleep...i think i remember what it is..who can sleep when there is so little time and all these interesting people to read about and meet. lol
6. If a stranger walked up to you and handed you a briefcase with enough money to pay off every debt you had down to the penny, do you think you could start from then on living debt-free?
Heck yeah. Any volunteers?
And here is the seven:
You are given control of a cable network to run a seven-movie Halloween marathon. Which movies would you choose?
1. Sleepy Hollow
2. Shaun Of The Living Dead
3. Young Frankenstein
5. Little Shop Of Horrors
6. The Ring
The scarier ones would be on later at night so the little ones wouldn't have nightmares
Okay I have done my homework now, will write about my day later.