Saturday, October 15, 2005

Morning Has Broken

Hi again it's just me

Well now I will get back to telling you about me.  I am 44 years old and actually an ex waitress.  I loved that job but the manager was .....well let's be kind and let God deal with her.  Anyway.  I have been married for 24 years to Rick who most of the time is a great guy, they all have their moments don't they lol.  I have a son who is 21 years old and living in Austin.  He just graduated from chef school.  He is a chef at a country club in Georgetown now.  We live in Lytle a small town 30 miles south of San Antonio. I am new at this picture thing so when I get it all figured out I will send more.  I am so blessed to have all my family and friends.  I thank God for each and every one of you.  I grew up in a family of three girls and a preacher for a Daddy and a coach for a Mom.  My little sister as you have read died of lung cancer when she was just 35 years old.  I miss her so much. She was my best friend.  Her children were 6 and 7.Now 9 and 10.  They are doing fine but miss their mom like me.  Okay let's don't be sad because she is in Heaven now and we are still here.  Who is the lucky one?  I hope to continue to write my thoughts as much as I can so that one day I can look back on this chapter of my life and remember.; I hope that if anyone reads this that I will make you laugh and also know my heart.

Let me tell you about my son Eric.  He is the best son a mom could ask for.  He is kind and sweet and enjoys life.  When he wants something he simply goes for it.  No is not in his vocabulary.  I am so proud of him and all he has accomplished for far.  He grew up in a small town and left for the big city and did everything himself (with a little help from mom and dad) He has his own apartment.  He drives a 67 Buick Special which I have sent in to pimp my ride.  Keeping fingers crossed.  I will write more later,,,just to get you started. 

No comments: