Sunday, November 13, 2005

For Fun!!!

for fun! I stole this from The Light's On...But No One's Home who stole it from

Sharon...bwahahaha!

Now remember you have to COPY then PASTE. Everybody got it???? Good!     

spell your name backwards:  nnyl arabrab

Have you ever had a song written about you:  Yes my son wrote one for me when he was three.  He would play my piano and sing the words....It has alot of words so I will write them for you...

I love you Mom

I love you Mom

I Love YOu Mom

Chorus:

I Love you Mom....you get the idea ? LOL

what song makes you cry:  "Skin (Sarabeth) by Rascal Flatts... it reminds me of Christi my little sister.

what song makes you happy:  I'm Alright by JoDee Messina and also by her Because you Love Me

what's your all time fav. song:  Amazing Grace and He Keeps Me Singing

height: 5'0"

hair color: blonde

piercings:  my ears only and that is the way I will stay.  I don't like needles.

tattoos:  no way Jose, see answer to question above

what color pants are you wearing:  white with flowers, pj bottoms. 

what song are you listening to:  

subway commercial LOL

what taste is in your mouth:  diet pepsi 

whats the weather like:  cool

how are you:  tired buy happy I am off tomorrow!!!

get motion sickness:  long trips in cars

have a bad habit:  smoking :(

get along with your parents:  Yes they are my Heros

boyfriend/girlfriend: husband for 24 years

have a current crush: Brad Pitt

have a big regret: nor spending more time with family, mom,dad and sisters familys

 Annoyance:  rude people and people who take advantage of others 

Favorite Group:  Rascal Flatts

Current Desktop picture:  Eric and Tiny on the way home from Port Aransas

Favorite--
tv show: Survivor, Big Brother, Amazing Race and Pimp My Ride, Madd tv. (you thought I was going to say david letterman din't you) oh and Friends

conditioner: Herbal Essences AHHHH

book: Green Eggs and Ham by Dr. Seuss

non alchohol drink: diet pepsi

alchohol drink: kahlua

things to do on the weekend: sing, paint, write read paper, work visit son..... when I am not working

now get to work!!  don't forget to leave a comment so I can see what you wrote!

til next time...=)



BArbara or Arabrab LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice job! ;-)

Annie =)

Anonymous said...

how cute that your son wrote that song for you!!

Wow, you are short - does that hinder you as a cashier? Even as a waitress it would have to carrying those trays. (I'm tall - 5'8")

betty