Crazy Question Time.
1. How long is your hair? down to my waist
2. What color are your eyes? dark blue
3. When is your birthday? February 16 on the day I was born
4. Who is sleeping in your bed? my hubby Rick.
5. Why did you pick your career? I didn't it picked me I am a cashier
6. Where is your happy place? at my computer
7. How long have you been married or dating? 24 wonderful crazy years
8. What is your favorite name? Anastasia Lindsey
9.. What will Santa put in your stocking? hopefully a digital camera !!
10. What is your favorite sandwich?.Bacon Cheese burger
11.What is your favorite thing to eat ?.Chinese Food
12. What will you leave out for Santas treat on Christmas Eve? Kibbles and Bits
13/ What is your favorite Christmas carol? Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer and Number One favorite is O Holy Night
14. What is the name of the reindeer no one talks about? Sleezy
15. What did you last scratch? My neck
16.. What is the ancient Chinese secret in your soup? borax LOL not really
17. What will be your next excuse for calling in sick? I was sick and tired of not getting enough rest
18 What was the last thing you ate? turkey
19. What do you keep stashed under your bed? I can only imagine
20. What will you do special for next week? Live Laugh and Love
21Who do you hope to be next to under the mistletoe? Brad Pitt even though I am mad at him right now for what he did to my friend Jennifer
22 What is your favorite thing to say over and over again? I say okay a lot I need to learn to say no
23. What was your best advice? To take one day ata time
25,What was your worst day? When I don't
26. What movie did you last watch? Poseidon Adventure
27What will you do on your vacation? read swim and relax in the sun
28 . What do you put into your coffee? flavored creamers
29. What seasoning do you use the most? salt
30 What kind of car do you drive? Ford Explorer
31. What is your all time favorite Christmas present?
My wedding ring
After you answer these questions for your journal print out the questions separately and mix up the answers for a good laugh.
Example if I pick my answer for 1 and the question six it would be
What is your happy place?
Answer down to my waist...get it
I did this for a Christmas party at work one time and the answers were hilarious.
We also sang the twelve days of Christmas and I divided everyone into 12 groups and gave each group a verse and they had to sing their part and act it out. We were rolling on the floor. The guy who got the part Nine Ladies Dancing was a riot.
Have fun and if you answer these leave me a link Hugs Barbara