Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Questions To Waste Time With

Crazy Question Time.

1.  How long is your hair? down to my waist

2. What color are your eyes? dark blue

3. When is your birthday? February 16 on the day I was born

4. Who is sleeping in your bed? my hubby Rick.

5. Why did you pick your career? I didn't it picked me I am a cashier

6.  Where is your happy place? at my computer

7. How long have you been married or dating? 24 wonderful crazy years

8. What is your favorite name? Anastasia Lindsey

9..      What will Santa put in your stocking?  hopefully a digital camera !!

10.  What is your favorite sandwich?.Bacon Cheese burger

 

11.What is your favorite thing to eat ?.Chinese Food

`

12.      What will you leave out for Santas treat on Christmas Eve? Kibbles and Bits

13/      What is your favorite Christmas carol? Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer and Number One favorite is O Holy Night

 

 

14.   What is the name of the reindeer no one talks about? Sleezy

 

15.      What did you last scratch? My neck

16..      What is the ancient Chinese secret in your soup? borax LOL not really

17.      What will be your next excuse for calling in sick? I was sick and tired of not getting enough rest

18  What was the last thing you ate? turkey

19.  What do you keep stashed under your bed? I can only imagine

20. What will you do special for next week? Live Laugh and Love

21Who do you hope to be next to under the mistletoe? Brad Pitt even though I am mad at him right now for what he did to my friend Jennifer

22 What is your favorite thing to say over and over again? I say okay a lot I need to learn to say no

23. What was your best advice? To take one day ata time

25,What was your worst day? When I don't

26. What movie did you last watch? Poseidon Adventure

27What will you do on your vacation? read swim and relax in the sun

28 .  What do you put into your coffee? flavored creamers

29. What seasoning do you use the most? salt

30  What kind of car do you drive? Ford Explorer

31. What is your all time favorite Christmas present?

My wedding ring

After you answer these questions for your journal print out the questions separately and mix up the answers for a good laugh. 

Example if I pick my answer for 1 and the question six it would be

What is your happy place?

Answer down to my waist...get it

I did this for a Christmas party at work one time and the answers were hilarious.

We also sang the twelve days of Christmas and I divided everyone into 12 groups and gave each group a verse and they had to sing their part and act it out.  We were rolling on the floor.  The guy who got the part Nine Ladies Dancing was a riot.

Have fun and if you answer these leave me a link Hugs Barbara

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's my answers:

1. Shoulder length.
2. hazel.
3. too close to Christmas
4. my husband Jim and sometimes Koda the dog
5. enjoyed secretarial work
6. Reading my Bible
7. 25 years
8. too many to list but I like the name Emma
9. hopefully not much - trying to keep it simple this year
10. Turkey
11. Dessert
12. probably nothing.
13. O Holy Night :)
14. I don't think Sleezy was a reindeer :)  (probably Blitzen?)
15. My hair.
16. can't remember :)
17. Work at home; don't call in sick.
18. Protein shake.
19. Nothing.
20. Spend time with family.
21. My hubby :)
22. For crying out loud.
23. To turn it over to the Lord.
25. Too many to list.
26. Because of Winn Dixie.
27. visit family; friends; sight see
28. French vanilla cream
29. pepper
30. Oldsmobile van
31. my digital camera


What you did at the Christmas party was a cute idea :)

betty

Anonymous said...

My answers are:
1 shoulder length
2 brown
3 Sept 18
4 me and me alone
5 I have no career- I am a mommy
6 alone in my room (no kids allowed)
7 very single
8 dont know
9 money?
10 BLT
11 italion
12 cristina's famous fudge
13 jingle bells
14 3 feet
15 nose
16 ?
17 not allowed to call in sick<never anyone to covr my shift>
18 ham sandwhich
19 ------
20 hmm. we'll see
21 george strait
22 well- I say well ALOT
23 never bite off more than you can chew
25 not sure. alot of days in high school tie fro that title
26 veggietales - Lord of the Beans (very cute you should watch)
27 what vacation? we are poor folk
28  milk and sugar
29 italion seasoning
30 Ford Taurus
31 Engagement Ring from my ex


Whew! That was hard!
Cristina
http://journals.aol.com/kiplingcrissy/singlemomsjourney

Anonymous said...

1. How long is your hair? To my shoulders

2. What color are your eyes? Baby Blue

3. When is your birthday? July 12, 1985

4. Who is sleeping in your bed? Just me and my cat.

5. Why did you pick your career? I had a choice??

6. Where is your happy place? At my grandma's

7. How long have you been married or dating? 3 Years on Dec. 7th

8. What is your favorite name? Zachary

9. What will Santa put in your stocking?  An engagement ring, maybe.

10. What is your favorite sandwich? Wendy's Spicy Chicken

11. What is your favorite thing to eat? I love food, period.

12. What will you leave out for Santas treat on Christmas Eve? Oreos and Milk.

13. What is your favorite Christmas carol? Come all ye faithful.

14. What is the name of the reindeer no one talks about? Skanky.

15. What did you last scratch? My hand

16. What is the ancient Chinese secret in your soup? I am confused.

17. What will be your next excuse for calling in sick? I would never call in sick...

18  What was the last thing you ate? Grapes.

19.  What do you keep stashed under your bed? Shoes

20. What will you do special for next week? Take a family portrait for my grandma.

21. Who do you hope to be next to under the mistletoe? I pleed the fifth.

22. What is your favorite thing to say over and over again? Ummmm... no.

23. What was your best advice? In through the nose out through the mouth.

25. What was your worst day? The day my house caught on fire.

26. What movie did you last watch? Derailed

27. What will you do on your vacation? Nothing.

28. What do you put into your coffee? I don't drink coffee.

29. What seasoning do you use the most? Garlic.

30  What kind of car do you drive? Honda Civic

31. What is your all time favorite Christmas present? My drafting table.

Anonymous said...

Oh might help if I left my name and link and such!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Amanda
http://journals.aol.com/trickeytricky/CountryMyKindaLivin

Anonymous said...

Here's mine...
1. a little past my shoulders
2. blue/gray
3. June 12th
4. my dog right now..
5. I didn't--I have a thing for sounding good on the phone, I guess.
6. the computer, or in the car (when I have one)
7. 9 years
8. I dunno.
9. A new camera to replace the one I lost.
10. Steak, with onions, peppers, and A1 sauce.  No cheese, please.
11. See #10.
12. I wanna do like they do on the Outback commercial, but then Santa wouldn't get any--I'd eat it all.
13. I dunno
14. Crasher.
15. Can't remember, but I got a bruise on my arm from the door at work...walked into it.
16. Huh?  I don't really cook...
17. I dunno--I make them up as I go.  I had a good one the other day...and it worked like a charm.  Wanna know what it was?  Too bad...lol
18. Turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, and pumpkin pie at school.
19. Nothing...my bed's right on the floor.
20. Nothing...work.
21. My man, of course. ;-)
22. I say "ok" and "I'm sorry" too much, but that's my job.
23. Stay home on Black Friday.
24. I dunno...I've had too many of them.
25. House of Wax
26. Vacation? What the hell is that??
27. LOTS of milk(cream when I have it) and sugar.
28. Salt and sugar.
29. Nothing at the moment--Ford Taurus is in the shop.
30 I dunno.

Annie =)

Anonymous said...

16.. What is the ancient Chinese secret in your soup? Chanting Wax On Wax off before eating it LOL

17. What will be your next excuse for calling in sick? I never made excuses If i was sick, I was sick, if I wasn't I said sorry i can't make it, because...

18  What was the last thing you ate? turkey, homemade dressing, green bean casserole and cranberry sauce ... gotta make room for pie ;)

19.  What do you keep stashed under your bed? Boxes of stuff and some photo albums

20. What will you do special for next week? Same as every other day

21Who do you hope to be next to under the mistletoe? We won't be putting up any decorations and I've never been kissed under the mistletoe... plus my boyfriend's Jewish... so...

22 What is your favorite thing to say over and over again? I have a lot of overused phrases I can't pick only one lol

23. What was your best advice? This above all to thine own self be true ;)

25,What was your worst day? I've had more than one

26. What movie did you last watch? How The Grinch Stole Christmas :)

27 What will you do on your vacation? What vacation? I haven't had a real vacation since my last visit to Mexico 3 years ago.

28 What do you put into your coffee? Milk and sugar usually it depends

29. What seasoning do you use the most? Adobo or Tony Chachery's Creole seasoning

30  What kind of car do you drive? We haven't had a vehicle since June

31. What is your all time favorite Christmas present? I don't have one really It's not about the presents for me I never ask for gifts for my birthday or Christmas If I receive any, of course I am grateful, but I never tell someone I want something

Anonymous said...

1.  How long is your hair? To my butt

2. What color are your eyes? Brown

3. When is your birthday? December 13, 1980 - Big "2-5" this year bah LOL

4. Who is sleeping in your bed? My hunny

5. Why did you pick your career? I long to help people

6.  Where is your happy place? In my big comfy bed snoozing away lol

7. How long have you been married or dating? on and off together for 6 years he's been living with me almost 2 years

8. What is your favorite name? Kayla Elisabeth

9. What will Santa put in your stocking? Nothing

10.  What is your favorite sandwich?.Burgers, or deli sandwiches

11.What is your favorite thing to eat ? Food

12. What will you leave out for Santas treat on Christmas Eve? No tree so he won't stop here lol

13 What is your favorite Christmas carol? I prefer Xmas Parodies, but I do love O Holy Night sung by Faith Hill or Martina McBride especially they have amazingly beautiful and powerful voices :) But any Frank Sinatra song Xmas or otherwise will do as well ;)

14.  What is the name of the reindeer no one talks about? Guido

15.  What did you last scratch? My Ear

Anonymous said...

lol!! number 21!!

You have long hair! gee!!!  I tried to get my hair that long but gave up. I think I'm going to cut it even shorter now...lol :\

Holly