Monday, November 21, 2005

The Haircut staring Eric

Hello!!!

Now that I have gotten this figured out somewhat watch out!!!

Here are the pictures of my son during his first haircut.  I hated cutting off his blonde curls, but it was getting long enough to put in a ponytail and I didn't want anyone calling him a girl.

He had a horrible time with this.  He looks like he is being tortured but the lady that cut his hair was very sweet.  The lady "holding him down" is my Mom.  She is the one who insisted this needed to be done.

He didn't speak to her for the rest of the day.

Now that he is older he is always going to get his hair cut so you know this didn't damage him for life. LOL

If any of you have any first haircut pictures why don't you post them for us.

I have to work from 4-10 today so I gotta get my butt busy getting ready.  Tomorrow is another long day. from 12-8.

We only get one break for fifteen minutes in a six hour time, and if it is over that you get 30 minutes, but have to clock out.  This is in no way enough time to get something to eat, eat. drink and be merry much less visit the ladies room.

I am off for Thanksgiving and going to San Antonio to visit with my parents and sister Pam and her family.  Eric will not be able to come home.  Hopefully we can get together before Christmas and go shopping or something.

Well Eric just called, I forgot he was off today....I wonder if I should tell him about this latest entry LOL Barbara 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My son just had his first haircut about 2 months ago. It was so cute. It was his 4th birthday and he was gong ho about it-he was really embracing being a "big boy". I wasn't very happy because he had all these little blonde baby curls too. He was fine untill the barber broke out the clippers and turned them on. Tyler tucked his head into the smock like a little turtle and would peek out and see everyone staring and go back in his "shell". Finally he was coaxed out and finished his haircut-nix the clippers.
Cristina
http://journals.aol.com/kiplingcrissy/singlemomsjourney

Anonymous said...

Matt was the same way; blond curls. People called him a girl way too often so Jim took him for his first haircut when he was about 2 years old. I stayed at home. I couldn't bare to see them cut. No pictures here :(

How can you possibly work for six hours with only a 15 minute break? There is no way I could go more than a couple hours (1.5 hours sometimes) without a potty break since I drink so much water.

I bet its busy with all the holiday rush.

betty

Anonymous said...

Those were great I love his long locks you mean mommy LOL
My little guy had his hair in a ponytail and the hubby too him
to get a haircut he came bald. I wanted to kill him. But he sure
does look cute and so does your son then and now
Hugs, Marina