Sunday, November 20, 2005

Patricks Six

Hey I found Patrick you can go see him too.  Here is a linkPatrick's Weekender: Saturday Six - Episode 84

1. What was the last movie you watched at a theater completely alone?  I have never gone to the movies alone.  I always have someone with me to enjoy the movie and talk about it afterwards.  It is kinda like eating alone...not my cup of tea.

Would you have enjoyed it more or less if you had gone with someone to see it? I am not sure maybe I will try it one day and see...or maybe not.


2. What was the last non-sexual thing you did around the house completely naked? cleaned the bathroom and washed the dishes and folded laundry....let's just say it is a good idea to call first and make sure you knock on the door. LOL

3. How well do you know your neighbors? Would you like to know them better or not know them? My neighbors are not really that close to my house.  I do not know the people in back of us but we rent to a couple in front of us.  I use to work with her and we are friends. We get together every once in a while and throw some meat on the pit.

4. Take this quiz: How much of a conspiracy nut are you?  46 percent is what I got

5. Of the following "conspiracies" mentioned in that quiz, which single one would you most like the "truth" about and why? the one about the government knowing the cure but keeping it to themselves so that drug companies could make money.

6. If you had to create a slogan that defined your life, what would it be?

One Day At A Time, You Gotta Live Laugh and Love every single day at least once a day.

Okay now it is your turn friends. Some thought questions this week and now my brain is tired...Thanks Patrick for keeping the questions coming.Barbara

No comments: