Sunday, November 6, 2005

More Questions and Answers

Okay here are some more questions for you to ponder:

1. What is under your bed?  

 I am afraid to look under mine.  I know I have some old pictures and probably some of those socks that do not have matches.  I have an old electric typewriter...hopefully I don't have any dust bunnies.

2.  What did you do last night?

This is an easy one for all of us.  I spent way too long on the computer .lol. I made dinner and fought with my husband..nothing serious it's just he is losing his hearing and I get tired of repeating myself. lol

3.  What inspires you? 

Great books, nature and first on the list God.

4.  What are you afraid of?

I use to have a driving phobia, but when my son moved to Austin I made myself goi (get over it).  Now I am just afraid of getting lost and not waking up from nightmares.

5.  Have you ever dreamed of a childhood crush?

Yes, and even though I love my husband I was disappointed when I woke up and remembered that this was my real life.

6.Do you like plain, buttered or salted popcorn?

Breaking my own question I am going to say cheese popcorn.

7. What is your favorite flower?

Sunflowers because they brighten up the room.

                        

8.  What decoration schemes do you have in your kitchen, bath, bedroom and living rooms?

I have sunflowers and lace in the kitchen, ocean seashells in the bathroom,

pepto bismal bedroom ( I hate it and can not wait to decorate it and angels in the living room...what else??? 

9.  How many keys are on your key ring?

5

10.  What are you thankful for?

 my son and husband, my friends, my family and my job.

Okay there you go...have a blast....Barbara

 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's mine:

1. Nothing; we have one of those beds that have drawers underneath them. Just some clothes in the drawers.

2. Computer; Bible study lesson; wrote a letter to mom

3.  Jesus.

4.  Flying.

5.  No, not in a LONG LONG time

6.  Buttered

7.  Carnations.

8.  None; I don't decorate much.

9.  4

10.  My salvation, husband, son and friends.

thanks!!
betty


Anonymous said...

1. Nothing! (not one thing ... except when the cats are there)
2. Read journals then when I was done that I read my book (Gianna ... see my journal for more details)
3. My friend Lisa, my manager Tammy, and books
4.  Any kind of insects .... spiders .... snakes ..... creppy places!
5. No
6. buttered and salt popcorn
7. Roses and tulips
8. I live with my parents but they have ..... strawberries in the kitchen, (My bathroom) is in the beach, my bedroom is butterflies, and there is no theme in our living room!
9. my work keys have5 ... my personal keys have 2
10. I am thankful for my brother, my friend Lisa and her 2 kids (Dejya & Donate), my job, my journal, and all my fellow J-Land friends!

Theresa