Tonight is the big night for the announcement of the winners of this year's Vivi Awards. But today is Saturday, which means that there's no better day of the week for the Saturday Six.
"Saturday Six" questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal...but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! If you don't have an AOL journal, you can still play, but of course you'll at least need an AOL screen name, which you can get for free with AOL Instant Messenger, to be able to leave a comment here. To be counted as "first to play," you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. (Again, if you're playing for the first time, please be sure to say so in the comment!) Enjoy!
1. What is the last big "gift" you bought for yourself...either for your birthday, Christmas, or any other holiday? I bought myself a karaoke machine. I love to sing and I use this daily. I also treat my self occassionally to new karaoke cds.
2. Of the official Vivi Award Categories, if you had to nix one of them, which would you choose? The more awards the more chances for someone to win and for me to learn about all the great journals out there, so none of them.
3. Which category would you add that isn't on the list this year? not sure, new to all this.
4. Take this quiz: Which soap opera does your life most resemble?
Your life most resemblesAll My Children
Your life mostly resembles those of the characters on All My Children. You love watching from the sidelines as your co-workers, friends, classmates get into fights. Although you love the drama of it, you don't like it when the drama is directed at you. Your friends love you because they can tell you anything, you are always fun and you get excited over every little thing that goes on in their life Hey who has been looking over my shoulder lol 5. Have you ever heard a song and thought, "Whoever wrote that must know me?" If so, what song was it, and do you still feel that way? Skin by Rascal Flatts, reminds me of my sister that died of lung cancer. Can not listen to that song.
6. If your birthday had to fall on a holiday each year, which holiday would you choose and why? (For this question, assume that holidays like "Thanksgiving," which fall on a different date each year, would fall on the same date to accommodate the question.) Valentines day. That was my Mom's due date but I arrived two days late Feb 16.