"Why God made moms."
Answers given by 2nd grade school children to
the following questions:with my comments in pink.LOL
Why did God make mothers?
1. She's the only one who knows where the scotch tape is. (now where did I put it?)
2. Mostly to clean the house. (about right)
3. To help us out of there when we were getting born. (LOL GET OUT!!!)
How Did God Make Mothers?
1. He used dirt, just like for the rest of us.
2. Magic plus super powers and a lot of stirring. (LOL TOO CUTE)
3. God made my Mom just the same like he made me. He Just used bigger
What ingredients are mothers made of?
1. God makes mothers out of clouds and angel hair and everything nice in the world and one dab of mean. (Now we all know this one is true...not sure about the mean part though, probably more than a dab on a bad day LOL)
2. They had to get their start from men's bones. Then they mostly use string, I think. (Sure wasn't part of the mans brain LOL)
Why did God give you your mother and not some other mom?
1. We're related.
2. God knew she likes me a lot more than other people's moms like me. :)
What kind of little girl was your mom?
1. My mom has always been my mom and none of that other stuff. (some kids really think this...)
2. I don't know because I wasn't there, but my guess would be pretty bossy. (whos the boss!!!)
3. They say she used to be nice. (makes you wonder what she is now...)
What did mom need to know about dad before she married him?
1. His last name. (this is helpful for writing the checks to pay the bills)
>2. She had to know his background. Like is he a crook? (hope not) Does he get drunk on beer? (this is something you find out on the first date so that you don't waste your time on him...)
3. Does he make at least $800 a year? (how about a week LOL) Did he say NO to drugs and YES to chores? (Yeah right!!!!)
Why did your Mom marry your dad?
1. My dad makes the best spaghetti in the world. And my Mom eats alot. ROTFLOL
>2. She got too old to do anything else with him.(??? )
3. My grandma says that Mom didn't have her thinking cap on. (grandma a psychic?)
Who's the boss at your house?
1. Mom doesn't want to be boss, but she has to because dad's such a goof ball. (yes we all know husbands are only one more child to raise LOL)
2. Mom. You can tell by room inspection. She sees the stuff under the bed.
3. I guess Mom is, but only because she has a lot more to do than dad. (who made this law?)
What's the difference between moms and dads?
1. Moms work at work and work at home, & dads just go to work at work. (no comment)
2. Moms know how to talk to teachers without scaring them. (smiling here)
3. Dads are taller & stronger, but moms have all the real power 'cause that's who you got to ask if you want to sleep over at your friend's. (Dads probably don't even pay attention to the question.)
Moms have magic, they make you feel better without medicine.
What does your Mom do in her spare time?
1. Mothers don't do spare time. (but oh how we all wish we could)
2. To hear her tell it, she pays bills all day long. (Um.....Yeah...)
What would it take to make your Mom perfect?
1. On the inside she's already perfect. Outside, I think some kind of plastic surgery. (Who was this kid?!?)
2. Diet. You know, her hair. I'd diet, maybe blue. (theres a thought...) NOT
If you could change one thing about your Mom, what would it be?
1. She has this weird thing about me keeping my room clean. I'd get rid of that. (it is called mouse protection).
2. I'd make my Mom smarter. Then she would know it was my sister who did it and not me.
3. I would like for her to get rid of those invisible eyes on her backof her head.(one day my son was actually looking for mine.LOL)