Monday, December 12, 2005

70 Things... Are You Kidding?

70 things

Snagged this from Kara...

70 things...

1. DO YOU SNORE?  Rick says I do but I think he is hearing himself.

 2. ARE YOU A LOVER OR A FIGHTER?  Lover, definitely.

3. WHAT'S YOUR WORST FEAR?  Getting lost.

4. AS A KID, WERE YOU A LEGO MANIAC?  Tonka Toys Expert 

5. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF "REALITY" TV? I LOVE IT!!!!!!

6. DO YOU CHEW ON YOUR STRAWS?  No

7. WERE YOU A CUTE BABY?  Very

8. IS THE SINGLE LIFE FOR YOU?  NO

9. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR KEYBOARD?  Black

10. DO YOU SING IN THE SHOWER?  Every chance I get

11. HAVE YOU EVER BUNGEE JUMPED?  Are you crazy? NO

12. ANY SECRET TALENTS? I am actually very shy...NOT

13. WHAT'S YOUR IDEAL VACATION SPOT?  Austin

14. IS JAY LENO FUNNY? I like David Letterman

15. CAN YOU SWIM?  Like a fish

16. HAVE YOU SEEN THE MOVIE "DONNIE DARKO"?  No

17. DO YOU GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THE OZONE?   not a very nice word and yes

18. HOW MANY LICKS DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO THE CENTER OF A TOOTSIE POP?  3

19. CAN YOU SING THE ALPHABET BACKWARDS? Yes and I can write backwards too. ?ees annaW

20. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON AN AIRPLainE?  Yes once to Wisconsin and once to California

21. ARE YOU AN ONLY CHILD?  No middle child of three girls

22. DO YOU PREFER ELECTRIC OR MANUAL PENCIL SHARPENER? Doesn't matter to me as long as it gets the job done.

23. WHAT'S YOUR STAND ON HUNTING?  We love to go hunting.  I feel like God put the animals on Earth for us to eat.

24. IS MARRIAGE IN YOUR FUTURE?  Already tied the knot

25. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?  Yes

26. WHAT ARE YOU ALLERGIC TO? I wish I knew and then maybe I could get rid of these daily hives.

27. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAID, "I LOVE YOU"? This morning as Rick was leaving for the week away at work.

 28. IS ELVIS STILL ALIVE?  you never know

29. DO YOU CRY AT WEDDINGS?  Every time

30. HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS?  Over Medium with the whites cooked

31. ARE BLONDES DUMB?  I am blonde and I don't think so.

32. WHERE DOES THE OTHER SOCK END UP?  Under the bed.

33. WHAT TIME IS IT?  12:08am

34. DO YOU HAVE A NICKNAME?  Aunt Barbie, Arabrab and Barb

35. IS MCDONALD'S DISGUSTING?  No just fattening

36. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WERE IN A CAR?  Tonight on the way home from work

37.DO YOU PREFER BATHS OR SHOWERS?  Long Bubble baths

38. IS SANTA CLAUS REAL?  Yes

39. DO YOU LIKE TO HAVE YOUR NECK KISSED?  sometimes

40. ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK?  Not any more

41. WHAT ARE YOU ADDICTED TO?  Coffee, and journaling.

42. CRUNCHYOR CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER?  Crunchy

43. CAN YOU CRACK YOUR NECK?  Yes

44. HAVE YOU EVER RIDDEN IN AN AMBULANCE?  Yes

45. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BRUSHED YOUR TEETH TODAY?  twice

46. IS DRUG FREE THE WAY TO BE?  Yes Say No to Drugs

47. ARE YOU A HEAVY SLEEPER?  Very48. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR EYES?  Blue-

50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR LIFE?  Most days

51. WHOSE IS BETTER? Oprahs

52. ARE YOU PSYCHIC?  Yes  I have ESPN!!!53. HAVE YOU READ "CATCHER IN THE RYE"?  Yes

54. DO YOU PLAY ANY INSTRUMENTS? violin, piano, bag pipes and clairenet.

55. HAVE U EVER STOLEN MONEY?  No.
56. CAN YOU SNOWBOARD?  Never tried

57. DO YOU LIKE CAMPING? I love camping

58. DO U SNORT WHEN U LAUGH?  I have

59. DOYOU BELIEVE IN MAGIC?  I like Magic but there is always a trick to it

60. ARE DOGS A MAN'S BEST FRIEND?  Yes very loyal

61. YOU BELIEVE IN DIVORCE?  If someone is being abused

62. CAN YOU DO THE MOONWALK?  Yes

63. DO YOU MAKE A LOT OF MISTAKES?  I don't know about alot but I do make some

64. IS IT COLD OUTSIDE TODAY?  Pretty cold right now.

65. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?  an oreo cookie

66. DO YOU WEAR NAIL POLISH? I try to

67. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KISSED?  Duh. yes

68. WHAT'S THE MOST ANNOYING TV COMMERCIAL? Advertisements for anything..except I love the Sonic comercials

69. DO YOU SHOP AT AMERICAN EAGLE? Can't afford it

70. FAVORITE BAND AT THE MOMENT?  Rascal Flatts

This was fun!  Play along and leave me the link.

til next time...=)


Barbara

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wowwwww that's a lot LOL I'm going to be posting my answers to this in my blogspot journal http://heartfeltexpressions2.blogspot.com/ I'm going to be posting there from now on. Please take a look at my final AOL Journal post when you have a chance

And please keep visiting me! You will be able to comment withOUT joining blogger because I allow anonymous commenters to post :)

Feel free to update your link I have to add all of mine to it again too ugh LOL

You can still get AOL alerts from me if you join Feedblitz.com as a Subscriber and enter the blogger address I gave you and select get Atom feed :)

Hope to still hear from you hon!

Maria

Anonymous said...

I love reading these in other people's journals. I always look to see where they thing the sock ends up. (#32). We have mysterious sock disappearings here; lots of lonely socks looking for their mates.

enjoy your day!

betty

Anonymous said...

He He I want to see a pic of you doing the moonwalk, lol!!!

Great answers and it was fun getting to know you better.

Terra

Anonymous said...

this was fun...
Linda :)
http://journals.aol.com/fasttrack58/FootprintsintheSand/entries/2375