Friday, December 23, 2005

Another Survey

1. What is your occupation? Cashier in a grocery store...or also known as a checker...what am I checking for?

2. What are you listening to right now?    Heart medicine commercial, take this pill and you won't have a heart attack, could cause diarrea, shortness of breath and your fingernails to turn green, but you won't die of a heart attack LOL

3. What was the last thing you ate? Coconut Cream pie....i was bad..so bad!!!

4. Do you wish on stars?  Of course!!! How do you think I have such great luck?

5. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?  Is there a rainbow color?  That would be cool.  Only use one color and you could draw a rainbow.  Think about it Crayola!!!

6. How is the weather right now?  Cold and Foggy

7. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? My son of course!!!.

9. Favorite drink?   I only drink water now and my headaches have gone away!!! Oh and of course my daily dose of coffee!!!!
10. Favorite sport to watch?  Iceskating (that is a sport, right?)
.

11. Have you ever dyed your hair?    I'll never tell good girls don't dye and tell...

12. Do you wear contacts or glasses?  Contacts

13. Pets?    One precious chiuaua that everyone falls in love with named Tiny.  Very smart and friendly to all.

14. Favorite month?    December

15. What was the last movie you watched?   Christmas Vacation with Chevy Chase

16. Favorite day of the year?  Christmas.

17. What do you do to vent anger?  write in my journal

18. What was your favorite toy as a child?  My barbies and ken doll.

19. Fall or Spring?    Spring


20. Hugs orkisses?  Both and lots of them

21. Cherry or Blueberry? Cherry.

22. Do you want your friends to email you back? YES.

23. Who is most likely to respond?    Betty

24. Who is least likely to respond?  Maria I think she forgot me :(

25. Living arrangements? Own my own little house in the woods!

26. When was the last time you cried? Last night watching Extreme Makeover
27. What is on the floor of your closet? You name it it's there LOL

28.Friend you have had the longest? Susan friend from kindergarden

29. What did you do last night?  Wrapped Christmas presents, caught up on my jland friends, slept

30. Favorite smells? cinnamon, strawberry and honeysuckle

32. What is a great fear of yours? I have a fear of getting lost.

33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Bacon Cheeseburger with bacon
34. Favorite car?   My Ford Explorer that my sister gave to me and my 67 Buick Special.  Car I always wanted was a Mustang

35. Favorite Dog Breed?   Tiny

36. Number of keys on your key ring?   7

 37. How many years at your current job?  Just started this job so almost 2 months before that 7 years for the Pig

38. Favorite day of the week?  Sunday

39. How many states have you lived in? One

40. How many cities/town have you lived in?  3  


Okay now most important go and sign my map I have 8 people now...granted they are the best that Jland has to offer, but I would like to know where all my friends here are....go ahead make my day!!!
And take my quiz: http://journals.aol.com/mastersblynn/ConfessionsOfAnAngelWaitress/entries/913

http://journals.aol.com/mastersblynn/ConfessionsOfAnAngelWaitress/entries/954

I'll be back after work to see if this homework is done!!! Barbara

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am now on your map:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

Great answers, Barbara!~

Happy New Year!~
Susan

Anonymous said...

I did NOT forget about you :) I just have been busy but now you have my new email address, you know you can IM me and you know where my new blog is so whatcha worried about? LOL