Thursday, December 29, 2005

Charleys Five

1) What word irks you every time you hear someone say it?

It's more like a phrase:  Isn't that *followed by some other stupid word ).... special.pretty,silly ,precious etc.

2) What is your favorite word?

Phrase two LOL ...answer: I love you

3) What does it mean? if you need a dictionary for this word you are worse off than you think...

4) What word do you say far too often?

Okay

5) Name three words you think other people overuse:

3 phrases sorry I guess I don't follow directions well:

1. I'm sorry...and don't mean it

2. Have a nice day,...and could care less

3. Let's get together soon...and you never hear from them

Your turn, Barbara

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree totally with these three as incredibly annoying.  People, trying to be nice but not meaning or doing what they say.  Very irritating.  Shows a lack of backbone and character.  Well, can ya believe it's now 2006?  Wow this year flew by.  I'm so glad 05 is over.  Hugs,
Lisa
   

Anonymous said...

What is your favorite excuse?