Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Best Wishes

Today...I wish you a day of ordinary miracles- 
A fresh pot of coffee you didn't have to make yourself.

An unexpected phone call from an old friend.


Green stoplights on your way to work or shop.

I wish you a day of little things to rejoice in...


The fastest line at the grocery store.


A good sing along song on the radio.


Your keys right where you look.

 

 I wish you a day of happiness and perfection-little bite-size pieces of perfection that give you the funny feeling that the Lord is smiling on you, holding you so gently because you are someone special and rare.

 I wish You a day of Peace, Happiness and Joy.

They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them, but then an entire life to forget them. I appreciate you, love you and will never forget you!



Wishing you the very best 

and....

Barbara


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet! ;-)~
- Jessica

Anonymous said...

I wish you all these things too
Hugs, Marina

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful sentiment ... fits perfectly with the season.  Happy Holidays!  Pennie