Friday, December 2, 2005

Questions Questions What Are The Answers?

 

 

 

 

1.  What did you think of Oprah on David Letterman?

I thought Oprah was so elegant and beautiful.  I really like her and I was glad that Dave was so nice to her and that they had a nice conversation.  She does alot to help people.

2.  What reality tv shows do you watch?  Would you ever go on one?

I am a faithful addicted fan of Big Brother, Survivor and the Amazing Race. Fear Factor scares me and grosses me out, so I don't watch that one.

I would definately love to go on Survivor or Big Brother.  Big Brother being my favorite pick to star on because they have a potty and pool.:) 

3.What kind of pets do you have?  animated gif of a  frog

 I have two pet rattlesnakes, I use to have two iguannas but we had to make room and they are a handful, my favorite pet...can you have favorites?  I think in my case the answer would be yes because I hate the snakes. My favorite pet is my daughter (dog) Tiny.  She is a rat terrier chihuahua.  She is so funny and does so many things to brighten our day.  She will chase a squirrel right up the tree.  Sometimes this scares me because she goes so high and I would hate for her to fall.  She also growls at her stuffed animals if they get too close to her Kibbles.

4. What is your all time favorite job you have had? I loved being a childrens librairan and waitressing.

5.  Snowmen or Santa Claus? Snowmen, sorry santa

6.  How would you change the world to make it better? I would make the rule that no one could be mean to anyone else. flying pig animated gif

7.If you could own a business what would it be?

I would open my own restaurant with a reading /craft room on the side and teach classes.

8.Can you keep a secret?  Has anyone ever told one of your secrets? How did that make you feel? I can keep a secret and have .  I have also trusted someone with a secret only to find out that it was told.  I keep my own secrets to myself now.  It is so hurtful to be betrayed.

9.  What do you think your friends say about you when you are not around? Probably that I am so funny and that I never seem to be mad or upset.  I hope they miss me LOL

10.  What was the last thing you lost?

I lost my name tag for work.  Luckily I found it. I have a bad habit of putting things in a special place so I don't lose them, then I can't remember where that is.LOL

11.  What was the last thing you found? LOL my

nametag...hm now where did I put it?

12.  What is your all time favorite present someone gave to you? my wedding ring  Do you still have it? Right there on my left hand

13.  If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Italy

14.  What do you think about when you can't fall asleep? work, and how I want to be more organized.frightened mouse animated gif

15.  What are you afraid of? getting lost

16.  What are your talents? Ilove to sing, paint and write.  I can also play 5 instruments.  I think my God given talent is communicating with children,  I always wanted to be a child psychologist.

17. How often do you exercise? just the movement at work and occassionally I will watch a video of others exerciseing.  Wears me out just watching it.

18.  What is the first thing you do in the morning? turn off the stupid alarm.

19.  What is the last thing you do at night? pray and thank God for my life and to keep my family and friends safe and well.

20.  When was the last time you cried and why? When I was frustruated one day and depressed about money for Christmas

21.  When was the last time you laughed and why? Watchin Americas Funniest Home Christmas Edition.  I laugh throughout that whole show because it cracks me up!

Okay that is my 21 questions for tonight.  Answer them for yourself.  Have fun and learn about others in this place we call Jland. Hugs Barbara 

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have rattlesnakes????? as pets???? Wow...........................please tell more about those snakes. I hate snakes...

betty

Anonymous said...

Great answers! Some of these things I knew about you and some I didn't. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

ewww pet snakes gross lol

Deb

Anonymous said...

I thought David Letterman handled the show with Oprah excellently.   It was interesting to hear Oprah talking about sponsoring the children in Aftrica.   I think Dave was attentive, gracious, and showed genuine interest.    I have my dog Salty that was found by a friend a year ago in August.   He is going on about 3 years old now.  I enjoy having him in the house for company.   He pulls like crazy on the rope when I walk him getting scents he finds.    mark