1. What is the most fun you ever had on New Year's eve?
Before I was married and lived in my own apartment downtown San Antonio a boyfriend and I shot bottle rockets out my secon floor window. We had a blast literally. We almost got caught by some policeman, but he couldn't figure out where they were coming from LOL
2. Have you ever made a New Year's resolution and actually stuck with it.
I can not recall LOL
3. Are you going to make any resolutions this year, if so what will they be?
I will make some resolutions but I don't know if I will keep them for a whole year, or even remember them. Lets see.. I resolve to be faster at work, do more nice things for people around me and write in my journal at least once a day...how's that?
4. What is your biggest regret for the year 2005? Would you change it if you could?
My biggest regret is not spending more time with my nephew Jacob before he died in a motorcycle accident this year. He and I had alot in common and I wish I had taken the time to know him better.
5. What is the best thing to happen to you in the year 2005?
Getting a new job, meeting new friends here in Jland and my son graduating from chef school!!!!
~Your turn.... Barbara