Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Caroling through Jland

To participate: 

1) Make an entry titled "Caroling Through J-Land" with these same instructions so others can play along.

2) Visit as many journals as you can and look for their entry titled "Caroling Through J-Land". Leave the title of your favorite carol, along with your name and link to your journal for other carolers.

3) Spread the word so we all can meet new friends and spread some Christmas cheer!

4) Caroling ends this Sunday night at midnight to give everyone plenty of time to make the rounds.

Happy Caroling and Merry Christmas!

Heres Mine:

Mary, did you know
That your baby boy will one day walk on water?
Did you know
That your baby boy will save our sons and daughters?
Did you know
That your baby boy has come to make you new?
This child that you’ve delivered
Will soon deliver you

Mary, did you know
That your baby boy will give sight to a blind man?
Did you know
That your baby boy will calm a storm with his hand?
Did you know
That your baby boy has walked where angels trod?
And when you kiss your little boy
You’ve kissed the face of god

Mary, did you know?
The blind will see
The deaf will hear
And the dead will live again
The lame will leap
The dumb will speak
The praises of the lamb

Mary, did you know
That your baby boy is lord of all creation?
Did you know
That your baby boy will one day rules the nations?
Did you know
That your baby boy is heaven’s perfect lamb?
This sleeping child you’re holding
Is the great I am

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good song, I heard it twice yesterday! I love it.  Happy Caroling.

Anonymous said...

Just heard about this; sounds like fun. This is one of my favorites :)

betty

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the Carol.   I am not on the computer much right now so I will be unable to join in the game.    Have a great Christmas.    mark

Anonymous said...

So fun!! Off to find a song to carol...
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, caroling thru J-Land....your song is also my very favorite....Mary Did You Know?  Chris

Anonymous said...

This is so nice...I love this song...hugs,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Fun fun third journal this morning
Mine is Silent Night
Hugs, Marina

Anonymous said...

I am in the process of having more medical tests.  I feel like I've been trampled by a herd of weiner dogs!  

This contest is such fun.  Good on ya for doing it!  I may not "enter", but I'm going to visit the different "homes" and do some caroling.  Thanks so much for letting me know.

What's Christmas without some carols!?!   ;-)  Cyndy  

Anonymous said...

I'm caroling through J-Land to!!!! My favorite is "O Holy Night"........... http://journals.aol.com/shayshaydc/Golfaholic/entries/667
Sharon:)

Anonymous said...

This is my fav too!
Happy Holidays!
Sharon
http://journals.aol.com/buggieboo1/ThisMommasDrama/

Anonymous said...

Caroling through J-Land...<singing> O Holly Night...
Kara

Anonymous said...


Silent Night!
http://journals.aol.com/kiplingcrissy/singlemomsjourney/entries/739

Anonymous said...

"Do you hear what I hear"
Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!
Linda :)
http://journals.aol.com/fasttrack58/FootprintsintheSand/entries/2380

Anonymous said...

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas way down south. Erma http://journals.aol.com/bamadiva31/accordingto/entries/1282

Anonymous said...

OH, I agree that is one of my favorites.....but too hard to name just one.  I can't even tell you the name of one that stands out in my mind....just that it is an old hymn.  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

"This Christmas" (I THINK THAT'S THE NAME OF IT) is my favorite !!

~~Hang all the mistletoe, I wanna get to know you better . . . THIS CHRISTMAS~~

I hope you and your family have a wonderfully blessed and enjoyable holiday !!

Peace & Blessings,
Ms Poochie

Anonymous said...

Fa la la la la, la la la la!
http://journals.aol.com/krspkrmmom/nooneshome/entries/496

Annie =)

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays.  Good song.
*Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer....*
Kim
http://journals.aol.com/blackcatfever620/KimsPlace/entries/1645

Anonymous said...

You're not gonna believe this. (It's your triplet-Barb). I over on Blogger also.  But  aol is my main blog and Mary did you know is one of my very favoritest songs.  Holy Night being my fave.  It sure is a small world isn't it?
Barb-  http://queenbsblogofcourse.blogspot.com/2005/12/caroling-through-jland-1-make-entry.html
and you have my other one. :)