Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Need to Laugh Some More?

Simply Stating the Facts

TWO COWBOYS met at a cattle auction. “Howdy, pardner,” said the first cowboy. “My name is Tex.”

“Well, howdy,” said the other. “Are you from Texas?”

“No, I’m from Louisiana,” the first answered. “But what cowboy wants to be called Louise?”

Simmer Down

MAN does not live by bread alone. He has to handle some hot potatoes, know his onions, be worth his salt and try not to reach the boiling point. It’s little wonder that man is constantly in a stew.

click for young Lloydhttp://www.quizland.com/f2quiz.mv?f18+NOMUSIC Take the Christmas quiz.  I scored 179!!! The next time I took the quiz I got them all right! LOL   Doc   Now try the eye test to see the difference in the vision of your two eyes:   http://home.mn.rr.com/t1camp1/Focus.swf   FLY SEX

A woman walked into the kitchen to find her husband stalking around with a fly swatter.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Hunting Flies" He responded.

"Oh. ! Killing any?" She asked.

"Yep, 3 males, 2 Females," he replied.

Intrigued, she asked. "How can you tell them apart?"

He responded, "3 were on a beer can, 2 were on the phone.

Okay I guess since I have to be at work at 8 am I better go to bed. I'll be back!!!! Barbara

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I scored 237 got two wrong.
Do I know my Christmas or what? LOL
Hugs, Marina

Anonymous said...

Fun entry! I only got a 99 on that Christmas quiz, I gotta catch up on my Christmas know how.

... hmmm...

Amanda :)
http://journals.aol.com/trickeytricky/CountryMyKindaLivin

Anonymous said...

good jokes!  mark

Anonymous said...

I got a 249, missed two...
Oh my goodness at the eye test... lol... the boys want to see it again... ;)
Merry Christmas!!
Linda

Anonymous said...

My best friend lives in Panama City, Fl. and she is engaged to a guy who goes by 'Tex'. He was born and raised in Fl! Go Figure!!
Cristina
ps
sorry I havent commented lately, but, i have been SOOO busy! Plus I am not getting ANY alerts.

Anonymous said...

Hee Hee!  Thanks for the laughs!  Have a very Merry Christmas!  -  Barbara