Friday, December 2, 2005

They Are Back!!!

Today I had to go to work at 5:45am.  I could not wake up. And when I did I had the most horrible pain in my nose.  It was so bad that it made my eyes water.

I barely  made it to work on time.It was a rough day.  Luckily since I got there first I got to leave early!

I planned ahead and made me a thermos of coffee so that I could have a little snack on my break..Banana muffin and some good ole coffee...one problem I could not get the thermos open!!!  Luckily a customer in the parking lot opened it for me. Thank you!!!

And then tonight I broke out in hives again!!!My lip is swelling up as I type this.  I wish I knew what it was that I was allergic to this is driving me mad!!!

Rick came home today and luckily he was in a good mood.  He didn't even get upset when I suggested snacking for supper.

Tomorrow I work 10-4  so I will get a little extra sleep in the morning.

Go check out my next entry with more questions for you...Just what you wanted right? Hugs, Barbara 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the shopping cart.  Hives, ugh.  I lived with them for a year and never did find out what was causing them.  They eventually went away and never returned, but they were miserable to live with while they were around.  Hope you feel better soon.  Pennie

Anonymous said...

hope you can figure out what you are allergic to; the hives don't seem like fun at all.

betty

Anonymous said...

I used to get hives when I was really stressed.