1. Is it a "Christmas Tree" or a "Holiday Tree?" Definately a Christmas Tree
2. When you purchase a DVD, what of the following are you most interested in watching first: the movie itself, the director's commentary, the deleted scenes, the bloopers or the behind-the-scenes documentary, and why?
I always watch the movie first. I love watching all the other specials after the movie
3. What would you most like to accomplish before the year is over? To be able to buy presents for my family for Christmas
4. Take this quiz: After you enter your birthday, you'll be given a lot of facts about your age and astrology:
Your date of conception was on or about 26 May 1960 which was a Thursday.
You were born on a Thursday
under the astrological sign Aquarius.
Your Life path number is 8.
How old are you in dog years?
Your age is the equivalent of a dog that is 6.40391389432485 years old. (You're still chasing cats!)
5. From the same quiz, what does it say your "Life Path Number" is, and do you agree with its description? I do not agree.
6. Do you have a piece of jewelry with your birthstone in it? If so, how often do you wear it? I have a ring my son gave to me when he was 9 and I always have it on.
What holiday movies or television specials are a regular part of your family's holiday rituals? Are there certain movies or shows that you really like to watch year after year? List up to seven productions that really help get you in the spirit of the season.
1. Charlie Brown Christmas
3. Frosty the Snowman
4. A Christmas Carol
5. Home Alone
6. It's A Wonderful Life
7. Simpson ChristmasSaturday, November 26, 2005 Saturday Six - Episode 85
1. Have you ever had a dream that you felt was a message from some "higher power?" no Do you think it's possible to receive such messages through dreams? Yes
3. What time did you get up Friday morning? Were you part of the shopping madness? 5:45 am No I had to work
4. Take this quiz: What religion do you fit in with?
Spirtitullism 60% spiritual.
5. Is the answer you received the religion you feel you really do fit in with? no
6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #77 from Globetrotter2: Do you have any special nicknames for your significant other when you're annoyed or irritated with them? If so, give us a few of them (NO PROFANITY, please). I call him by his unused name Richard.