Sunday, December 18, 2005

Patricks Saturday Six

Patrick's Saturday Six

Here are this week's "Saturday Six" questions. Either answer the questions in a comment at Patrick's journal, or put the answers in an entry on your journal...but either way, leave a link to your journal at Patrick's so that everyone else can visit!

1. How much of your Christmas shopping and holiday card mailing do you have left to accomplish? Okay this is the first year I am not sending any cards.  I might send to the ones who sent cards to me just to keep in touch, but this year Christmas caught me off guard.  As far as my shopping goes....I am done!!!!!! All I have left to do is about 3 hours worth of wrapping what I bought and then loading it all in my sleigh (Ford Explorer) to take to my parents house and then after that to Austin for a Austin Christmas with our chef.(son). 

 When do you expect to finish it if you haven't already? (doing the happy dance) I am done!!!!
2. When giving gifts to co-workers or casual friends, how much importance do you place on the value of the gift you're giving them versus the value of the gift you imagine they're giving you?  Since I just started my new job, this will be the first year that I am buying only for family.
3. What are you secretly hoping someone will give you for Christmas that you haven't specifically asked for?  A digital camera...or wait...did I ask for this???? well maybe I mentioned it...(A FEW HUNDRED TIMES!!!!)  will I get it? no

4. Take this quiz (if you haven't already!): Which Jones Holiday Soda Flavor are you?  You Are Smoked Salmon Pate Soda

 

5. Would you actually try that flavor?   Gross NO!
6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #78 from Carly: If you could step into the life of any fictional Christmas character -- Scrooge, Rudolph, Frost, etc. -- and live that part, which character would you choose and why? 

5. Would you actually try that flavor?  No.

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #78 from Carly: If you could step into the life of any fictional Christmas character -- Scrooge, Rudolph, Frost, etc. -- and live that part, which character would you choose and why? 

No one fictional, my life is perfect just the way it is, besides. I can't think of one of them I would want to go through what they did.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was salmon pate too; GROSS!

betty