Thursday, December 29, 2005

Last Entry of the Day I promise I jsut couldn't resist...

65This Momma's Drama Questions
1. How tall are you?  5'
2. Do you own a gun?
They were stolen
3. Rehab? Counseling? 
Do I need it? or give it? no and yes.

4. Have you ever killed an animal? Tons of flies, a poor little mouse that decided he wanted to live in my stove, spiders, and my sister and I use to squish bees.  Okay I feel really bad about this now...

 5. Are you Irish?   Irish/Itallian
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Have to be in the mood, they are great for a quick meal.

7. What's your favorite Christmas song?  Mary Did you know

 8. What is your favorite smell? Honeysuckle

9. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee and lots of it missy!
10. Do you do push ups?  The ice cream? sure doesn't everyone? Oh..the exercise? Do I look like Richard Simmons to you? NOT
11. Have you ever done ecstasy?  NO never will
12. Have you been shot? with a needle?  Only by a certified doctor.  I hate needles.

13. Have you ever been hospitalized?  Too many times....gallbladder, cecerian, arm surgery...i have a metal plate in my arm with six screws, knee surgery, and last but not least the fake out appendix visit.  for more on this remind me to do a journal entry on it. You would never believe it
14. Do you like pain killers?  Only when I really need them, I am always afraid I will get addicted.

15. What is your secret weapon to lure in your preferred sex? He doesn't need any encouragement.

16. Do you own a knife?  Who doesn't?

17. Do you have A.D.D?  no

18. Do you love the pain a tattoo brings?  no way jose of course I don't know but remember the needles answer #12?  Now pay attention!!!

19. Name Five Drinks You Regularly Drink:    water, coffee, diet pepsi, sweet tea, hot chocolate

20. What's In Your CD Player? Sheryl Crow
21. Who is your best friend? My son Eric

22. What's Under Your Bed?   actually just a couple of dust bunnys now just cleaned it out. 
23. Current Hair?   Blonde hair down to my waist. 
24. What are you wearing? Work shirt and pink sweats

25. Current Worry? None,  don't worry be happy

26. Current Love?  My hubby of almost 25 years Rick.

27. Current Hate?  mean people

28. Favorite Place To Be?  right here with you guys.
29. Least Favorite Place?  at the dentist office

30. If You Could Play an Instrument? i play 5.

31. Favorite Colors? aqua, and blue
32. Person From Your Past You Wish You Could be with Right Now? my papa

33. Where Would You Like To Go?   Austin

34. Where do you want to live?  In a mansion with a maid.
35. Favorite
food
Chinese
36. Color of most clothes you own? Red

37. Number of pillows you sleep with?  1

38. What do you wear when you go to sleep? something comfy

39. What were you doing 10 years ago? working as the childrens librairina in our town

40. What do you think you'll be doing in 10 years? Living in the Bahamas spending all day on the beach.

 41. Are you paranoid? no.what are you looking at?  I said no.  jk  or am I?
42. First piercing/tattoo?  ears when I was 9,

43. Last person you yelled at? i don't really yell much, maybe Tiny for not coming in when I called her.

44. Latest crush?  Brad Pitt, but I am mad at him for what he did to my friend Rachel.

45. Last thing you ate?  french fries

46. If you could be a pirate, would you?   that is actually our town mascot.  Oh you mean like for real?  Maybe just for one day.

47. Do you have an ipodNo

49. What's in your pockets right now? no pockets
50. What color are your
bedroom
walls? Pepto Bismal Pink AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

51. last thing that made you laugh?   Sharon in her journal about what her daughter said about her butt.

52. Any pets now? Yes,  Tiny, two rattlesnakes and a sometimes dog Pepper
53. inny or an outty?  road map, thanks for asking and depressing me!

54. do you have any piercing?  Yes ears see question 42

55. If you were a crayon what color would you be?  rainbow

56. Have you ever won any awards? Too many to name. 
57. How many TV's do you have in your house? 2
58. Have you ever sprained/broken/fractured a bone or gotten stitches? arm, knee baby surgery

 61 If you could pick one person to make out with who would it be?   I don't wish and tell

62 What do you think of the person who posted this before you?  I think she is heilarious

63. Your Screen Name?  MastersBLynn

64 Whats your middle Name? Lynn
65 What time is it EXACTLY?  11:08 pm.\

Okay now I will go away...Barbara unless I hear my computer say...you've got mail....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAHOOO someone shorter then me! :)  
Sharon

Anonymous said...

Always nice to learn more about you
Big Hug and good night love ya, Marina

Anonymous said...

You have good answers and such a nice light hearted entry!  I love to drink hot chocolate too sometimes.  Love long hair!  That's awesome you have hair down to your waist.  I was dark dark brunette and colored all my hair blond and am having fun being a blondie for a change.  Answer to number 3, ditto here.  I like that song Mary Did You Know also.  I was in a play a few years ago and got to play Mary while some dude with a great voice sang to me.  My baby played Jesus so it worked out.  Cool, huh!  I hate the dang dentist.  Yes, maid and mansion.  Good deal there!!  That would be awesome to be working at a library.  I don't think I'd ever leave though. Yeah, Brad Pitt is so wrong.  That makes me not like him at all anymore.  Bye for now.  Hugs,
Lisa : )

Anonymous said...

I have ADD and take Strattera.   It is not a controlled substance and works well.   Are you serious about living in the Bahamas?    We went there by cruise liner when I  was young.    mark

Anonymous said...

Great entry and great to get to know you.As this is the first visit to your journal I'm gunna read some more entries.

Anonymous said...

I tagged you Barbara.  Now you get to list 5 wierd habits about yourself.

Holly :)

Anonymous said...

More great answers!!
Linda :)