Sunday, December 11, 2005

I'm Done

Done? What do you mean by done you ask...

Done shopping......................no

Done with life?...................no way

Done with your job?.................not yet LOL

Done with love?....................hardly

Done with procrastinating?................yeah right....

No they say bad luck comes in threes and I am officially done.

First was the nose, all better pretty much thanks to all my prayer warriors in Jland.  Next came the hives and heartburn.  Hives still come out to play but as of yesterday (keeping fingers crossed...and you know how hard it is to type with your fingers crossed?) that has gone away.

Then yesterday I pulled the muscle in my right shoulder (the one I have to use constantly to scan things at work.

That makes three....technically four but who is counting?

So that means I am suppose to be having some good luck now.

Is anyone listening?????Hello it's my turn!!!!!

Do not come back bad luck!!!!!!!!!

Oh leave me alone

Nobody deserves the pain you bring

Everyone deserves a break....

Hope everyone has a great day.  I am excited to see what good luck is coming my way.

Barbara

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was a cute entry, Barbara, but sorry for your streak of disasters. Let's hope the saying holds true and three is the magical number and that you truly are done.

betty

Anonymous said...

Sending you good luck vibes~~~~~~
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Wishing you good luck real soon
Hugs, Marina