Friday, December 2, 2005

Robin 5er

Okay Robin Here you go...

Let's play!!!

1.  Where is the furthest you have traveled for Christmas and will you be traveling this year?  

 The furthest I have traveled for Christmas to date has been to San Antonio which is only about 25 miles away.  But this year after we  celcbrate with my parents we will be going to Austin to spend this year with Eric.  He lives 2 hours and 6 minutes away.  We will be traveling Christmas Eve.

2.  Do you celebrate any other holiday this month? Kwanza? Chanukah? Festivus? 

Only Christmas the best holiday ever.

  3. Who is the hardest person to shop for on your Christmas list and why do you think they are so hard to buy for?

This year it will be for all my teenage neices and nephews.  Plus my little ones too.  My parents are always happy with anything.

  4. How old were you when you stopped believing in Santa? Extra credit if you have a picture of you with Santa!

 . You mean Santa isn't real?  I still believe.

 

5. Fill in the blank;   For me Christmas just wouldn't be the same without _family.

 

 

 

To see the list of all who played last week click on the link below. I started a journal just for that purpose!!!

http://journals.aol.com/robinngabster/The5erPlayers/

Now you go and visit Robin and play!!! Barbara

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have that timed down pretty well, Barbara; for two hours and six minutes away :)

May you have a wonderful time with Eric this Christmas!

betty

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if you would go to Eric or if he would come to you!  Hope you get that camera for Christmas so you can take lotsof pictures!!