Monday, December 19, 2005

My Letter to Santa

Santa Claus
North Pole, Earth

Dear Santa,

  I have been a good girl.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at Marina's Office party. It was Robin who spiked the punch with too much water. I can't help it if I drank 3 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like vanilla.

I thought it was funny when I put Betty's bra on my head and danced the tango on the computer desk while singing `Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas'. I didn't mean to break Marina's printer and don't know why Marina would accuse me of robbing a store.

I don't remember calling Jaime's wife a handsome horse---even though she looked like one with red eye shadow and blue lipstick!

And when I threw up on Holly's husband's chest, it was only because I ate too much of that pizza.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my motorcycle through my neighbor's kitchen. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a huge goat and have me arrested for acting like scrooge!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all sweet and innocent. And I'm really not to blame for any of this honest stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and bravely yours,
Barbara (Really a nice girl!)

P.S. It's only 27 bucks!

Wanta play?  See what your answers turn out to be!  Leave me a link so I can read your letter too.  Sorry it turned out about you like it did Holly, you know I love ya!!! And Betty please keep your bra on from now on....LOL and Robin, if you are going to spike the punch.... Okay go try this yourself: Dear Santa

Barbara

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA! This is ssooooo funny! I needed that today! Cracks me up!

Amanda :)
http://journals.aol.com/trickeytricky/CountryMyKindaLivin

Anonymous said...

that was cute, Barbara. I will keep my bra on, LOL

betty

Anonymous said...

This is great.  Thanks for sharing! Come read mine!
Barb    http://journals.aol.com/queenb8261/DiaryofaMadwoman/entries/980

Anonymous said...

Hey! I didn't realize you're from TX. So'm I!!!
Barb