Monday, December 12, 2005

Cell Phone Questionaire from Rachel

rachaelanne21heres a link where I got this....

the cellphone questionaire this looks fun 1. What is your current ringtone? Redneck Woman and Born To Fly 2. What is your current wallpaper? sailing boats 3. Do you own a picture phone? I wish 4. If so, what was the last picture you took? does not apply :( 5. Go to your text message inbox and type what the 10th message from the top says: "U still at work?"this was from my son. 6. How many contacts do you have on your phone? 97 7. Go to your missed calls. Who was your 5th missed call? grrrrit says New Call...no number probably a solicitor
8. Who was the last person you spoke to on your cell phone? my son!!!
9. What service do you have? Cingular 10. At this very moment, how many bars do you have for your service? 5 11. Who's on your speed dial number 5? no one 12. Do you have voicemail?yes 13. How many contacts that start with the letter D do you have: 9 14. Who do you call the most? my son 15. How many text messages do you get a month?too many to count 16. Can you send pictures?  no 17. What are the last 4 digits to your number? 2854 18. Go to your recieved texts, what does the eighth one say?  "Huuuuuuuug...Feel better?  It's just not the same. my son wrote this to me when I was missing him really  bad one day. 19. What about the 4th? "How come u don't answer ur phonen e more? (also from son who was trying to call me when I had left my phone at home by accident) 20. Who's the last person that you called? my son 22. Last person that texted you? my son 23. Last person you added to your contacts? one of my old customers from work who called to tell me he missed visiting with me everyday. 24. How many minutes are on your plan? I really haven't figured it all out I just know my phone bill is too high every month over 200.00 per month.  I work just to pay the phone bill.  I am thinking about sending them a Christmas card this year because most of my Christmas money is going to them. 25. Do you like your phone?   only because it is my lifeline to my son and husband.  I hate the bill.
Wanta Play?   Barbara

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw this at Rachael's journal awhile back - cute survey.

I don't even know half of what my phone does - my son programmed everything for me. But its a necessity these days :)

betty