Thursday, December 15, 2005

Christmas Survey

Christmas Survey


   
 

                            hohoho.gif

 

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Both actually, egg nog with rum and hot chocolate with whipped cream yum!!!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Santa does not have time to wrap each inciviual present so he sets them under the tree for good little girls and boys

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? White outside color inside
<FONTSTYLE="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000? face="Comic Sans MS" size="5">4. Do you hang mistletoe? I have been known for this a couple of years.....smile

5. When do you put your decorations up? The week before Christmas and they come down around February...

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Ham!!!

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child?
Waking up on Christmas morning with my sisters and running into the livinig room to see waht Santa brought

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? What that he is real?  I have always known that silly!!!!
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yes everyone gets to open one little present...nothing major

10. What kind of cookies does Santa get set out for him? Oreos!!! and Star Crunches

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? I love it. But have only seen it about 2 times in my lifetime :(
12. Can you ice skate?
Yes I can and I love falling down best, it is the trick I am a professional at...I could teach you...
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? One of my favorites was my Ken doll. Been boy crazy ever since.

14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? family being together

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert?
Pumpkin pie

16. What is your favorite holiday song? Mary Did YOu Know

17. What tops your tree?
An angel

18. Which do you prefer Giving or Receiving?
Both, but I love giving and giving....I love to spoil others wish I could afford to do it more
19. What is your favorite Christmas Carol?
Angels We Have Heard On HIgh

20. Candy Canes?
Red and white



YOur turn......Come on go play Barbara

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute picture, Barbara. Here's mine:

1.  Egg nog.
2.  Wraps them.
3. white outside; color inside.
4. no mistletoe here.
5. usually Sunday after Thanksgiving.
6. bread.
7. Opening our stockings.
8. About 8 years old when I heard my mom wrapping gifts on Christmas Eve after we went to bed; snuck around to see her wrapping and then seeing those gifts with a tag from Santa.
9. No; son always wants to, but its a "no"
10. None; we don't do the Santa thing here.
11. Love it (I better; I live in Montana:)
12. Yes; but I'm not very good at it.
13. promise ring when Jim and me started dating before we got engaged.
14. Remembering why we celebrate Christmas.
15. Cheesecake.
16. Oh Holy Night.
17. Nothing.
18. Giving; hate receiving.
19. Oh Holy Night.
20. Red and white.

thanks Barbara :)

betty

Anonymous said...

EGG NOG all the way!

Anonymous said...

1. Hot Chocolate
2. Oh, Santa wraps.
3. Just plain white.
... I missing ? # 4
5. The day after Thanksgiving
6. Cookies!!!
7. Wrapping paper wars.
8. The Easter Bunny ruined it for me.
9. Yep, every year.
10. Oreos
11. Hate it with a passion... stupid Ohio. :)
12. Never tried.
13. Totally hair Barbie.
14. My family.
15. Cookies!!
16. Mary Did You Know... me too!!
17. An Angel
18. ... ... ... giving... ... ..
19. Come all ye faithful.
20. Do they come any other way!

Love your surveys!!

Amanda :)
http://journals.aol.com/trickeytricky/CountryMyKindaLivin

Anonymous said...

I just posted mine a lil' while ago! XO!!
- Jessica