Friday, December 9, 2005

Your Happiness Depends On It

Here is a thought or to to ponder on:

As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will.
You will have your heart broken probably more than once and it's harder every time. 

You'll break hearts too, so remember how it felt when yours was broken.


You'll fight with your best friend.

 You'll blame a new love for things an old one did.

 You'll cry because
time is passing too fast,

 and you'll eventually lose someone you love.

So take too many pictures, laugh too much, and love like you've never been hurt because
every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you'll never get back.

And that's my story and I am sticking to it.

Today was easier at work.  My supervisor told me last time that I worked that I was doing a super job and not to let all those wanna be people in charge get me stressed out.

I am actually starting to enjoy my work, getting use to being my same friendly self, yet getting the job done as quickly as I can.

I have been receiving a lot of compliments from the customers and it is them after all that I am trying most to please.

I want to make people smile after a long day of work and having to shop for their family meal.

I want to smile at the children who I have the privilege of serving each day.

I want to make someone else's day better because I cared.

So live, laugh and love every single day and build memories to last a lifetime.

Hugs to all of you and a LOL thrown in just for the heck of it! Barbara    

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww.....certainly things to think about.

Anonymous said...

Barbara, I bet you accomplish what you want each day at work - I bet you do smile at the children and I bet you do make people smile. Glad to hear you are getting positive feedback from customers and your supervisor :)

betty

Anonymous said...

These were all so true.
I'm glad you are starting to like your job, makes going to work so much nicer.
Have a great weekend! Love, Marina

Anonymous said...

That was great :)

Maria

Anonymous said...

That is fantastic news...and customers count when it comes to compliments...I am so pleased for you!
Hugs,
Joyce